Asphalt is an excellent choice for road and parking lot paving that lasts — in fact, approximately 85% of U.S. parking lots are asphalt. With simple, standard asphalt maintenance services, Belton, TX, businesses that choose this asphalt paving will enjoy a quiet, smooth, and versatile driving surface for years to come.
At Integrity Paving and Coatings, we handle:
- Asphalt Paving Installation
- Asphalt Repair
- Sealcoating and Maintenance
- Parking Lot Striping
- And more
Get in touch to schedule your free asphalt consultation with Integrity Paving & Coatings!
Asphalt Paving and Repair Services in Belton
Visitors tend to judge a business harshly for bad asphalt paving. A neglected parking lot with potholes, cracks, and depressions that hold water can communicate thoughtlessness or a lack of prosperity. This affects your bottom line indirectly — or directly once bad pavement damages a vehicle or causes injury. A Belton, TX, business with a freshly paved parking lot with clear striping supports safety and good traffic flow and conveys authority.
Signs Your Asphalt Needs Repair
Even the best asphalt paving eventually shows the toll of daily use and changing weather. Luckily, Integrity Paving & Coatings has expert asphalt repair solutions that will prevent damage from progressing to pavement failure.
Keep watch for the following signs that you need asphalt repair:
- Depressions: These low areas of asphalt present a tripping hazard and hold water that will damage the asphalt further.
- Alligator Cracks: Gator or spider cracking is an interconnected surface cracking that indicates a problem with pavement structure. Like all asphalt cracking, alligator cracks worsen with continued exposure to the elements and vehicle wear and tear.
- Block Cracks: This form of surface damage has cracks that resemble squares or rectangles. They often result when poorly mixed asphalt undergoes frequent temperature variations.
- Potholes: Potholes annoy both drivers and walkers and can also be dangerous, potentially damaging vehicles or causing personal injury to visitors.
Industries We Serve
Integrity Paving & Coatings provides top-quality asphalt installation, repair, and maintenance services for a wide range of Belton, TX, industries, including:
- Parking facilities
- Auto dealerships
- Apartment complexes
- Grocery stores
- Schools and universities
- Retail shopping centers
- Healthcare facilities
- And more!
Get in contact to discover what Integrity Paving & Coatings can do for your business!
Why Choose Integrity?
Integrity Paving & Coatings is a top-quality local asphalt paving business with a reputation for excellence in Belton and across Texas. We personalize our services to target your needs, taking time to provide a free, on-site consultation to get to know clients and answer questions. Our professional staff remains dedicated to surpassing customer expectations.
Get in touch to schedule your free consultation with Integrity Paving & Coatings today!
Asphalt Repair FAQs
Can asphalt paving be installed in Belton, TX, in winter?
The weather must be over 50 degrees to properly pour and compact asphalt, and the ground can’t have recently frozen. Belton, TX, weather is great for asphalt paving for most of the year but may be too cold for a quality asphalt installation in winter.
How worried should I be about the cracks in my asphalt parking lot?
Asphalt cracks require immediate professional repair. The longer you put it off, the more water damage will occur. Not only will the cracks deepen and break up your pavement, but your sub-base can be eroded.
More FAQs are answered here.
Contact the team to learn more about what Integrity Paving & Coatings can do for you!